Blurby Bike electric bicycle is a type of e-bikes, called pedelec. So you might wonder what exactly pedelec means and how to know whether a bike is a pedelec.
Here are the main features of a pedelec bike and a Blurby Bike pedelec:
1. Pedelec bike is an electric bicycle where the bike is assisting and helping you with the pedalling. The motor starts working only after you use the pedals.
2. Inside the bike we have a hidden torque sensor. This sensor can sense how hard you are pedalling and will accordingly assist you more or less.
3. If the battery of a pedelec is running low, or you just don't want to use it, then you will be able to use it as a normal bicycle without any extra resistances while pedalling.
4. Blurby Pedelec Bike is completely silent and considering that the battery is hidden in the frame, a bystander won't even understand that you are running a pedelec bike.
5. All pedelec bikes with 25km/h top speed are regulated like any other regular bicycles in Europe. The bicycles can cycle with all the same rules applying.
All in all, Blurby pedelec offers all the good side of cycling like fresh air, exercise, stress release. On the other hand, also removes the bad side like becoming exhausted and sweaty when you arrive at your destination. :)